10/13/07

Soup Day!

What an absolutely gorgeous day to take a drive to Amery and enjoy, not just one type of soup, but MULTIPLE soups with dear 'rellies' (translation: relatives) whom we haven't seen in way too long...

My great anticipation (and empty belly) has inspired the following haiku:

Soup: my fav'rite food.
Soup and bread: even better.
Today will be great!

What's your favorite soup? (Mine's Potato... Beef Barley... Italian Wedding... etc.) Tomorrow, a return to more hearty blog fare...

P.S. Squid droppings have been left at the following locations:

Kristi: Left of your front door.
Groovy: Delivered with a big squid hug!
Paul: En route.
Erin: MDJ Booth @ FCC - I'll send you a more detailed email (wouldn't want to tempt any Smarties thieves). ;-)

6 comments:

Pam said...

Funny you should mention soup. I am about to post some recipes on my site. My TWO favorites are Italian Wedding and Creamy Potato with bacon and corn.

Warm!

Bren said...

It is beautiful today!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you again Vonda,
Enjoy this beautiful day with your rellies.

My favorite is chicken tortilla soup with all the fixin's sour cream, shredded cheese, black olives, crushed guacamole chips....
OK, now I have to run to the grocery store....

erin said...

Richard and I have been eating a lot of Zuppa Toscana--I found a recipe for that yummy potato soup they serve at Olive Garden. Yum-O!

-V- said...

Erin - YUM - I love that soup at Olive Garden!! Where did you find the recipe? Can I get it from you?? That would definitely be another favorite around here...

Kara Jo said...

How have I missed this amazing soup at Olive Garden? V, I think we need a girls night out, there, to check it out.