10/18/07

My Blob

My dear, sweet aunty (for whom blogs are a new concept) recently heard the exciting news about Eva. She sent a lovely and thoughtful card which she began with the following sentiments:




"Dear Ed & Vonda,

We just heard the good news. We are so happy for you. Just can't wait till we can see her - yes, I've seen her on your blob."

Lord have mercy - I'm only human! Had to share the belly laughs... Now quick! Someone come up with an alternate activity that we can justifiably name 'blobbing' so we don't all, instantaneously, turn into blobbers!!

7 comments:

-V- said...

Suggestion 1: What Kristi's going to have to do to her carpet since granting Eddie the dog access to spicy Doritos.

erin said...

V.
Oh. my. gosh.
I think "blobbing" should be the term we use for THIS kind of commenting. The kind of commenting that takes on a life of its own and sometimes (though not always) gets even better than the blob, I mean blog, itself.
Very, very funny.

kristi noser said...

I think "blobbing" should be when you blog, but you're sitting on one of those Core Secrets balls.
blob
blob
blob
Can ya see it?

kristi noser said...

Oh, and the Doritos? He wouldn't touch them.

Anonymous said...

It is idisputably the cartoon bubble we all have over our heads, visible to only the most intuitive souls.

-V- said...

Erin - such a genius. That would allow us to intelligibly speak the words, "I've blobbed your blog." Still makes us 'blobbers' though...

Kristi - about the doritos: maybe that should tell us something...

A - that would make you the quintessential blob reader. ;-)

Kara Jo said...

Oh, V, you've got me laughing out loud again--I love it!