10/11/07

I Don't Wanna Clean...

"I don't want to work. I just want to bang on my blog all day... I don't wanna clean. I just want to bang on my blog all day..."

This is how it's been, folks - I confess. Eating only when absolutely necessary. Low on sleep. Dishes stacked up, dog hair dust bunnies chasin' me... it's bad. Very bad. Cell group's at our house tomorrow night, and I will skip a day of posting in pursuit of blogging balance (and sanitation restoration). Talk to you Saturday!

P.S. Paul and Groovy, now's your chance before I post anything else 'deep and wonderful'. Out with the candy preferences. Now, please - thank you! Kristi and Erin - Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Smarties nearly en route... thanks for your patience! Swirlingeddy, I might give you some of Kristi's Reeses if you clean the toilet. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok V, if you insist.
My fav. has to be butterfingers.
I need them like a hole in the head.

Love seeing your sweet pictures. You are going to be wonderful parents.

kristi noser said...

I'll clean the toilet if I don't have to share with ed.

Anonymous said...

I guess my favorite would have to be 100 grand bars. They might be hard to find so Snickers is a good backup plan. Thanks V. You next contest should be for a car or something.

Anonymous said...

I'll clean the whole house if I get candy and don't have to share. I am free on Saturday!

Farf

-V- said...

Farf!! Welcome to blogland - your visit is an honor! Unfortunately (for candy-distribution's sake), the house is nearly immaculate at this point. But THANK YOU for offering, and next I'm on a blog binge that's resulted in rabid dust canines, I might just have to take you up on that... :-) I'd say we should go for a walk tomorrow, but we'll be in Amery.... Miss you - and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OK honey, I got all that Halloween candy you asked for. I hope you're hungry. Pancreas don't fail me now . . .