1/25/08

Ow, Ow, Owie!!

Got my first round of travel shots from dear friend and immunization nurse, 'groovy' yesterday... Ironic, isn't it? How, with shots, it's not really the needle that gets ya. A friend affectionately punched me in the shoulder last night; when I began to scream, "Ow, Ow, Owie!", she lovingly put her arm around me, resulting in a whole new wave of pain and shrieks. :-) Yes, you can laugh - it was amusing. And, I readily admit I'm being a whiner.

Enough of that though. Lots to do today and sore shoulders can't slow me down. At least I won't be getting any nasty lethal diseases once we hear it's time to travel...

2 comments:

FamilyGus said...

Hope the shoulder feels better...those darn shots, but this ones worth it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry V.

I really didn't mean to hurt you.

We will stay clear of your shoulders tonight.

My sis just sent an email saying she got the Wii last night. Perhaps that will work out some of the pain. love you