12/20/07

Honorable Mention

One last pre-break post since it's not tomorrow yet... My 12-day 'treasuring up' will still very much include listening to Bill Giovannetti sermons (www.maxgrace.com) as I process internally. Bill pastors a large church in CA, and recently requested that readers of his blog submit Christmas-themed sermon ideas. Just discovered that the idea I submitted received honorable mention within the first 3 minutes of his Dec. 2nd sermon. I'm red-cheeked and smiling. :-)

Thanks for the mention, Bill! Abba has used your teaching of His Word to crack open stubborn walls in my life in 2007. By His Grace, I look forward to seeing them crumble further in 2008. I'm thankful for your commitment to His Truth, and hope that you and your family have a wonder-filled celebration of Jesus b-day, and all that His coming means for us... Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

www.maxgrace.com said...

Thank you, V. You got more than an honorable mention! Your suggestions were integral to the whole series! I'm so glad that grace is making a difference in your life. It is the key to our whole walk with Jesus.

God bless you, and thanks for your input on the preaching series.

Bill

Bren said...

Merry Christmas! Hope to see you in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Missed you yesterday.

Merry Christmas.
Love you friend