12/9/07

Foot Notes

This is completely silly, and I apologize if it's already made the rounds as one of those annoying chain emails... but a friend forwarded this the other day and it provided some entertainment, so thought I'd share:



Who's smarter, you or your foot? Here's how you find out:

1. Rotate your right foot in a clockwise circle repeatedly until you are comfortable with it.
2. Now, with your foot still rotating, try to draw a '6' in the air with your right index finger, just in front of you.
3. If you're like me, you can't draw the '6' without your foot totally changing direction.

In fact, I could not even THINK about drawing the '6' without my foot stopping, or changing direction. Hmmm... Can you do it? If so, you've gotta be some kind of genius - do tell!

Forgive me, nothing profound tonight. Still drying off from my latest rendezvous with the hot-tub - my brain is mush. Tomorrow is the beginning of a fresh new week. Thanks, God, for fresh new weeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't do it either! That's a good one.

theswamphare said...

...not even a Roman numeral '6'. In fact I can't think of anything else so I'm going to spend the day twirling my foot.

Bren said...

I did it. I think that makes me weird - right?

Kara Jo said...

Wade and I both tried. To no avail. That's funny!

Katie R. said...

My sister-in-law told us about this experiment this weekend. I can almost do it if I start the "6" on the bottom of the number. She said that doesn't count but I have hope I can accomplish this. I'm determined to conquer my mind as this sort of thing drives me nuts when I can't do it. What letter is that in the Myers-Briggs?

-V- said...

Bren - you said it; not me. ;-) Congratulations, you are officially a genius!!