12/17/07

Elved

Did you know you can elf yourself?






Mark, my silly co-worker, should have his own blog. (He sometimes reads mine though - Hi, Mark!) Nevertheless, he refuses to start one - which, I have to admit, sometimes makes for better entertainment at work. Thanks to his unmet need to express silliness more publicly, my immediate colleagues and I have spent hours attempting to twirl our feet while drawing sixes in the air... and have now 'elved ourselves'. (For Mark's sake, I will add that, somewhat humorously, one can 'elf' oneself, yet is simultaneously rendered incapable of choosing the appropriate gender in which to do so).

Bet you never knew I could dance, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea what elf yourself meant prior to your post.
Very cute!

Bren said...

I always knew but your smile looks a little plastic. :)

Rachel said...

You're the second person whose elvish dancing I haven't been able to see at work. . .our IT people must be on top of the current email/internet trends. Will be in suspense until I can view it at home.