2/19/08

Milestone

Turned 34 today... and still getting carded for way cheesy coffee drinks. Thanks, Applebees, you're the best! ;-)






Thanks, friends, for all the fun birthday wishes in yesterday's comments. Those who know me best know birthdays (at least in the AM) are traditionally a 'cave day' for me. Quiet, thoughtful, reflective, detached from life and social networks. Thanks for loving me through the stubborn call-screening; I'll re-enter reality tomorrow...

34. This is the age I was always meant to be.

8 comments:

Joey said...

I just got off the phone with my dad, wishing him a happy birthday as well.

Happy Birthday Vonda!

-V- said...

Thank you! :-)

Joey said...

1 minute? That response time is freakishly fast...

-V- said...

Going to bed now. Have the volume set too high on the Mac and can never resist an email 'ding'! ;-)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Vonda! I thought of you today. I hope you have lots of great adventures as a 34 year old!

Kara Jo said...

Happy Birthday again, Chica! I had plans yesterday to use your code (the very clever one from when we lived there) to sneak in and place your little package inside...called Ed to make sure that was OK--but he said the keypad's been on the fritz and I likely wouldn't get in...alas your present is still sitting on my kitchen counter looking cute & calling in a small voice "Vonnnda...Vonnnnda..." LOL

-V- said...

Rach - am I remembering you have a February b-day as well? Happy birthday to you! (As I've inevitably missed it, even if it was in June). :-)

KJ - Maybe sometime Friday? Otherwise, if we're still on for coffee next week, it'd be nice to gift-open while catching up too... Thanks for your sweet thoughtfulness!

Robert said...

Call me when you hit 37. :) I hope you mean Mac as in Apple, you go girl! Happy Birthday!