2/20/08

Katie's Kudos

Thanks to Katie for her kudos in a recent post. Now that I've been tagged, I'm supposed to pass the honors on to 5 others who, I feel, blog with purpose. That's where I get stuck though; we all blog with some kind of purpose. Here are some of the many great 'reasons' I see amongst this blog community:

1. Because Grace transforms lives.
2. Because in loving 'the least of these', we're loving Him.
3. Because life offers moments to cherish.
4. Because there's so much to learn.
5. Because connecting with friends makes a difference.
6. Because breathing in and out the Gospel is a life-long pursuit.
7. Because true faith shines in questions, as well as knowing.
8. Because there's a link between Truth and right living.
9. Because joy spreads as families grow.
10. Because gratitude is limitless.
11. Because parenthood is not for wimps.
12. Because we grow as we grow our kids.
13. Because there is beauty in every moment.
14. Because the witty ones live happier.
15. Because a picture's worth a thousand laughs.
16. Because community transcends distance.
17. Because His daily gifts are worth celebrating.
18. Because kids do the darndest things!
19. Because good stories surround and support serving.
20. Because there's art in life - and love.
21. Because you're too cool to keep it all in your head.
22. Because laughter is the best medicine.
23. Because Proverbs 31 is worth living up to.
24. Because life is chock-full of intriguing mysteries.
25. Because each experience is part of the growing story.
26. Because it's good to stay in touch.
27. Because life is an adventure, meant to be shared.
28. Because, in loving nature, we learn to love God more deeply.
29. Because there's wild beauty in this song we sing together.
30. Because we're accountable for knowing and deciding.

Just realized that I read 30 blogs each day. Did you find your 'reason'? This is why you all are 'Inspiration'; not just a 'Blogroll'. Kudos to all of you for blogging with purpose; we all help each other remember 'why'...

8 comments:

Katie R. said...

You are such a great person!

Swirlingeddy said...

You are a poet.

Kara Jo said...

Wow, V! I love it!

Bren said...

You always give me food for thought - I am so glad that I have been able to reconnect with you this way!

Willow and Sprout said...

Every time I read your blog, I truly see you more dear friend. I just love your connectedness and your insight.

NoOtherName said...

So well spoken, V.

Now aren't you glad you started to blog? :)

-V- said...

noothername - from the first day, there's never been a doubt! Thanks for being part of the inspiration...

zcoffeegirl said...

Amen, sistah. To all of the above. I love when God carves out time for me to do this little hobby.