11/3/07

She Loves Dolls!

We got another surprise update just now! Thanks to 'Groovy' for her intuitive connections and getting us in touch with another mom who was just at the same nursery to pick up her daughter from the same nursery. The little girl who just came home was friends with Eva in the nursery over there, and her mother writes:

"Oh my goodness!! I DO remember Eva!! She sat in my lap almost the entire time I was in the playroom. :) She would push other kids out of my lap so that she could sit in it!! Matter of fact, [Eva's friend] would have NOTHING to do with me, so I played with Eva. :) She is so very friendly and talkative..(but I could not understand what she was saying). I brought bubbles and chocolate and she LOVED BOTH. She also loved the babydolls. (I have a picture of her holding one.). She was a little comedian...and a beautiful one at that!!

I will check with 'T' for video. I am almost certain we have some of her!"

Wow - every new discovery about our little girl is SO precious to us. Thank you, dear Groovy, for going out of your way to bless us with this connection. And happy birthday!! Thank you, 'R', for holding our little girl and lavishing attention on her. Thank you, Lord, for sending 'R' to hold Eva for that afternoon and give her tender affection. Please continue to embrace her and watch over her heart and development in every way... and let us go get her soon!

I do believe Eva's room will be orange and green. We'll keep you 'posted' on progress. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that Eva loves dolls. She is absolutely darling.
All these little tid bits of information are so huge. I hope and pray that R or T has some video footage of Eva so that you can see her in action and hear her voice.
love you

zcoffeegirl said...

What a gift, V! I've got goose bumps. Only our Abba could keep orchestrating more windows into your little Eva. She has a gleam in her eye that I recognize in two out of my four. You are in for a treat, me thinks. Lots of joy in unexpected places.

theswamphare said...

I'm thinking that there's another name on the list for Christmas Fudge...don't fret, Jen...it'll be the kind without Cherry Brandy..

Anonymous said...

Oh! Vonda and Ed we are so excited! Sorry haven't read your blogs in a few days and I think you know why. Ha! But I am catching up tonight and what wonderful news of our little Eva. Our Lord is so good! Love to you all and we will continue to pray for our little granddaughter. Little Ana say "cousin Eva" so incredibly cute whenever she sees her picture on the refrigerator and we have her picture on our computer screen now to remind us to pray as well. As if we need a reminder. Orange and green sounds great. Let me know when you are ready to go shopping for flannel for Eva's grandma blanket. Can't wait. Love to you tonight.

Bren said...

I am so excited for you!

Pam said...

Yes, orange and green. Life and energy.

She is pretty cute.