11/24/07

The Family Walk











Some families watch ball games on holidays, some play games, make crafts, take naps. Well, we sometimes play games and take naps too... but the 'Family Walk' is a tradition for sure. Whoever is first to suggest it (my brother this year) is sure to get lots of takers. The walk typically goes longer than planned, and sometimes (like this year) takes us 'off-roading' and trail-blazing. This year was extra special since it was the first where my little niece, Ana, accompanied us. Growing up in this family, I'm sure she too will learn to love 'The Walk'. :-)











Oh - and the 'grown ups' got a little silly once Ana abandoned the wagon (above). Fun to remember playing with my siblings... AND I even got a free ride home! (Thanks, Jer). :-)

3 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Aww...will be extra fun for Eva to join the festivities next year...wagon rides with cousins. Fun memories to gather!

Bren said...

It looks like you had fun! You all look the same to me!

Anonymous said...

sweet photo. That would be fun to have in a frame next to one of the 3 of you when you were just toddlers.
Sounds like a great Thankgiving traditon.