3/1/08

On The Way

As of late, my previous blog description, referencing ongoing struggle between The Ally (Bruce) and The Bully (Umbridge), no longer seems to fit as well. Umbridge has, indeed, taken a seat. My own voice, now in increasing alignment with the One who loves me most, has taken the place of Bruce's (and anyone else's) in coming to my defense.

Does that mean I have it all together? Of course not. But there's been progress on this particular front, and I am grateful.

At the risk of confusing those who know know me - and those who don't - let me clarify that I believe there's a difference between a Throne and a Director's Seat when it comes to oversight of my life. Let me be clear that my little Director's Seat is in submission to the Throne, and the Loving One who sits on it. I do not claim to have ultimate control over my life and circumstances. Wouldn't want it, in fact; I don't see, or love, well enough. He's given me some responsibility for my thoughts and decisions though, and, by His Grace, I am learning to step up and take leadership there.

Hope that all makes sense. Good to walk with you all 'on the way'.

1 comment:

zcoffeegirl said...

Makes total sense...love hearing about your journey. Thank you. I love the phrase..The One who loves me. Beautiful.