4/3/08

Window Into Worship

It's official: for me, blog #2 begins today! Thanks to a great idea by Worship Pastor and mentor, Steve, and gorgeous design and techie skills by Brandy, I get the amazing gift of blending two core passions: worship and writing... by writing about worship.



This one will start monthly and, possibly, grow to weekly later in the year - others might contribute as well at times. Please stop by, visit, and share your thoughts!

Lord, this is from you and for your Glory. Please work in the ways you have planned through this small offering - may it be Your Name that's remembered, Your Heart for your people that is more deeply known. And please continue to teach us what it means to worship you in Spirit and in Truth - we want to be those kind of worshippers, the kind that really honor you... every day, every hour. Not just with our lips... draw our hearts close to you. Thanks for this...

3 comments:

Katie R. said...

Yeah for you...and us. Can't wait V, you are such a talent and I'm sure you make God very proud.

Kara Jo said...

This is awesome, V! I can't think of a better person to do this than you, V. What a great way to help others understand the heart and meaning behind the worship songs. Also maybe a good place to help folks wrestle through some tough truths, too.

I realize you don't want the blog to really be about you, but I couldn't resist expressing my appreciation for you (on the blog comments) and the way you will be using your gifts here!

Robert said...

I'll definitely stop by.